CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At the core of our values is gratitude for nature and society. We believe in contributing to the welfare of the society and take up CSR activities with a sincere effort to contribute towards the betterment of the society.
Allana Group has founded four different trusts with a view to take up various social causes. These are:
- Allana Foundation,
- Allana Charitable Trust,
- World Memon Foundation and
- Joosabbhoy A. Allana Charities.
Lt. Abdul Razak Allana and Lt. Hussain Allana initiated activities in the field of medical and education, a cause that remains strong till date. Thousands of underprivileged children as well as adults suffering from various diseases receive aid and support from Allana.
Focus on Specific Areas in Medical Support include:
- Treatment for Heart and Cancer related diseases- Tata Memorial Hospital, Prince Aly Khan Hospital, K.E.M. Hospital and other Private & Government Hospitals in Mumbai.
- Treatment of Heart diseases, including By-pass surgery, Valve replacement, Angiography, Angioplasty, etc. in areas like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
- Heart & Cancer hospitals and plenty Dialysis units for Renal Kidney failure patients in Mumbai, Surat, Ahmednagar & Patna.
- Treatment Hospitals: B.D. Mehta Mahavir Heart Institute, Surat and Deendayal Memorial Hospital (National Heart Institute) at Pune, Anand Rishiji Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Ahmednagar .
- Institutions developed: MBA, IT, Architect, Pharmacy and ITI in : Mumbai, Pune [Azam Campus] Akkalkuwa [Nandurbar, Maharashtra], Kunjkheda [Aurangabad ], Phulwari Sharif [Patna].
- Medical Dispensary “Ali Allana Mobile Clinic” in rural areas of Thane district and have major tie- ups with Wockhardt Foundation.
- Camps: Medical Health check up camps in rural areas of Bihar with NGOs such as Imarat E Shariah, Patna. Eye camp with Rotaract club of Mumbai.
Allana also supports the activities of different schools and technical institutes in rural regions of the country.
Free Educational Support to Children in Slum Areas and Backward Rural Areas :
- Areas: Kheda and Kosamba in Gujarat and Akola in Maharashtra, Nandurbar in Maharashtra and Phulwari Sharif in Patna.
- Training Courses: Motor Mechanic, Electrician, Computer Courses, Welder, Plumber, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Para Medical etc.
- Donation: Construction of houses, temples, bore wells etc.